Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Dye Représentant Commercial Juan Jiménez Mexique

Dye Représentant Commercial Juan Jiménez Mexique Empty Dye Représentant Commercial Juan Jiménez Mexique

Message par Admin Ven 19 Jan - 10:23

Dye Représentant Commercial Juan Jiménez Mexique 24_dye10

DYE Paintball is thrilled to welcome Juan Jiménez as the new Sales Representative for Mexico.
With a passion for paintball and a proven track record as a player for the Mexico Titans, Juan brings a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to his new role.

As a notable presence in the Mexico paintball scene, Juan Jiménez has not only demonstrated exceptional skills on the field but has also developed a deep understanding of the sport and its community.
His firsthand experience as a player positions him perfectly to connect with our customers and represent the DYE Paintball brand to the fullest.

In his role as Sales Representative, Juan will be responsible for expanding our presence in the Mexican market, fostering relationships with existing customers, and introducing new customers and players to the high-quality products that DYE Paintball is known for.
His dedication to the sport and his commitment to excellence align seamlessly with DYE Paintball's values, making him an ideal addition to our team.

"We are thrilled to have Juan Jiménez join us as our Sales Representative for Mexico," said Chris Williamson, DYE Paintball GM.
"His passion for paintball and his experience as a player for the Mexico Titans make him the perfect ambassador for our brand.
We are confident that Juan will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of DYE Paintball in the Mexican paintball community."

Juan Jiménez expressed his excitement about the new role, stating, "I am deeply inspired by the culture of innovation that DYE Paintball brings to the sport and the industry.
Just as I experienced that exhilarating feeling when I first discovered this sport and DYE products, I am committed to fostering that same spirit of innovation and providing unwavering support to all players.
My goal is to empower every player with the best gear to push their game to new heights and create memorable moments on the field."

DYE Paintball is confident that Juan Jiménez will strengthen its presence in Mexico and reinforce its commitment to providing top-notch gear to the vibrant paintball community in the region.

Juan is here to support all fields, stores, players, and customers across the country of Mexico.
Whether you have questions, need assistance, or want to explore the latest DYE Paintball products, Juan is your go-to contact.

Please be sure to contact Juan Jiménez directly via email jjimenez@dyeprecision.com

Source: Dye USA
Admin
Admin
Apollon de la raclette

https://spiritofpaint.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas