Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Mercato: Karla Andrade / Femmes Fatales (USA)

Mercato: Karla Andrade / Femmes Fatales (USA) Empty Mercato: Karla Andrade / Femmes Fatales (USA)

Message par Admin Mar 22 Aoû - 8:52

Mercato: Karla Andrade / Femmes Fatales (USA) 23_kar10

Welcome to @karla_andrade69 #69 ⚜

👸🏼: I am 37 years old, from Mexico, mother of a baby girl almost 8 months, and getting back to paintball.
I started playing because of my dad, on a paintball weekend family, when i had 16 years old. I stopped in paintball approximately 8 years in total between the years.
I Played with multiple teams around the world and got Podiums tournaments.
Love to play woodsball, mechanical, speedball all kinds of paintball.
Owner and captain for Mexican team & Rabiosas, both are just female teams.
Played with the Pink Octopus team Europe, female team from all over the world. Destiny and Airups Angels (female teams).

The best thing about paintball is the relationship, friends as family that you build with people from all over the world.
My dream since I started this sport was to see more women in Paintball, for which I have dedicated myself for years to being able to support women in Paintball and new generations.
Now is a dream come true to see the WNXL growing our sport, and see a lot of women in paintball, level is higher and higher everyday, the competition is incredible and i love it.

2023 I’m getting back in paintball and finally will have the opportunity to play with the team I dreamed for years and play the WNXL .
@wnxlpaintball @dyepaintball @gisportzofficial @wepnz @hormesispaintball @islandxdesigns @gxgsports #FemmesFatale #DYEPaintball #ChooseDYE #WNXL #womeninpaintball #paintball #paintballgirls #Paintballladies #latinpaintball #propaintball

Source: Femmes Fatales Paintball Team
Admin
Admin
Apollon de la raclette

https://spiritofpaint.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas