Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Mercato: Corey Hall / Elevation Scottsdale -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA)

Mercato: Corey Hall / Elevation Scottsdale -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA) Empty Mercato: Corey Hall / Elevation Scottsdale -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA)

Message par Admin Jeu 7 Fév - 11:16

Mercato: Corey Hall / Elevation Scottsdale -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA) Coreyh10

New to the Los Angeles Ironmen for 2019 is Corey Hall!

Playing since age 15 and moving from Arizona to California three years ago to chase his dream of becoming a pro player, Corey’s drive in competitive paintball has fueled his relentless pursuit to climb to the top. With one season of professional paintball under his belt, Corey is eager to officially cement his position in the pro ranks and produce for the shield in 2019 with Team Ironmen.

Ironmen Coach, Todd Martinez, stated:

"Corey Hall is a second year pro with a high level of understanding for the game. His fundamentals are crisp and confident. Also, his swag is sleepy so you better keep your eyes open and stay woke. Finally, he has great leadership qualities. We are excited for his role on the team."

Corey Hall had this to say about joining such an iconic team:

“I can honestly say this is the most excited I’ve ever been to play paintball. To have the opportunity to wear the shield on my chest is a true honor. The legacy of the Ironmen and the history behind the name is one that everyone knows. I can’t wait to see what this team is going to accomplish together in 2019."

Learn more on the #DYEpaintball Blog: http://blog.dyepaintball.com/la-ironmen-adds-corey-hall-for-2019

Source: Dye USA
Admin
Admin
Apollon de la raclette

https://spiritofpaint.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas