Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Mercato: Alex "Arod" Rodriguez / San Diego Dynasty -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA)

Mercato: Alex "Arod" Rodriguez / San Diego Dynasty -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA) Empty Mercato: Alex "Arod" Rodriguez / San Diego Dynasty -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA)

Message par Admin Lun 3 Fév - 14:51

Mercato: Alex "Arod" Rodriguez / San Diego Dynasty -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA) 20alex10

🛡⚔ #DYEpaintball’s factory team, Los Angeles Ironmen, one of the world’s most successful and longest running professional paintball teams, is excited to announce the signing of Alex “Arod” Rodriguez!

Arod’s carries with him an immense amount of experience and proven ability to perform under the highest of pressure on the game’s biggest stage. At 28 years old, his unique mix of youth and experience makes him an instant short-term and long-term upgrade for the Ironmen. We’re confident Arod will be a legitimate weapon to Ironmen’s arsenal for the 2020 season.

When asked about rejoining the Shield with full DYE factory support, Alex Rodriguez stated:

“I’m excited to join the Los Angeles Ironmen for the 2020 NXL season. The Ironmen were my favorite team growing up. In addition, they were the first team to roster me in the professional league and allow me to have the opportunity to become the player I am today. There’s an undeniable legacy with the team and I am thrilled to be apart of it again.

DYE is a worldwide powerhouse in the sport of paintball that has a known reputation for producing top-tier quality equipment. I spent many years playing divisional using DYE products as well as my first 3 seasons playing professionally. I’m excited to become reacquainted with the product line and shoot the #DYEM3+ marker in practices and events.”

Ironmen Coach, Todd Martinez, had this to say about the new 2020 addition:

“To win in this league you need weapons. Alex Rodriguez is a weapon of mass destruction who has been wrecking this league for years. We are more than excited to have him back on the Ironmen where he started his professional career.”

DYE Precision’s General Manager, Chris Williamson, commented:

“Alex Rodriguez is an exciting addition to the Ironmen 2020 roster. Alex’s success on the field speaks for itself. We believe his dynamic play and refined talent paired with our marker, loader and goggle platforms will mak
Admin
Admin
Apollon de la raclette

https://spiritofpaint.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas