Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Extreme Velocity acquires Components Concept Inc

Extreme Velocity acquires Components Concept Inc Empty Extreme Velocity acquires Components Concept Inc

Message par Admin Jeu 16 Mai - 13:45

Sale of Phantom Announcement
Mike Casady, president of Component Concepts, Inc.
530 S. Springbrook Rd.
Newberg, OR 97132

I am pleased to announce the transfer of the Phantom product line of Component Concepts, Inc., to Extreme Velocity, Inc., DBA phantomonline.com. The value of our customers is of utmost importance and to ensure the on-going business success I am working with a new owner that appreciates the value of customer service and maintaining the quality of the Phantom line of paintball products.

Extreme Velocity the new owner of “Phantom Online” understands the product line and has been involved with pump action play for several years and is keen and capable of continuing the great customer support that CCI / Phantom is known for and promoting the potential of pump paintball play.

Phantom online will be working with the same vendors that I have for these past 30 plus years which will keep the high manufacturing standards that have sustained the Phantom brand.

As with many baby boomers reaching retirement, handing the rains over to someone else was a decision made easier knowing that Extreme Velocity also appreciates the value of supplying a quality product with outstanding customer support.

I wish to thank all the customers for your support over these last three decades and who knows you might even see the old man of pump action play at a field near you.

Warmest regards,

Mike Casady

Source: Mike Casady Facebook
Admin
Admin
Apollon de la raclette

https://spiritofpaint.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas