Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Mercato: Dan Norcross: Mutiny -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA)

Mercato: Dan Norcross: Mutiny -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA) Empty Mercato: Dan Norcross: Mutiny -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA)

Message par Admin Lun 25 Fév - 10:59

Mercato: Dan Norcross: Mutiny -> Los Angeles Ironmen (USA) Dannor10

New to the Los Angeles Ironmen is Dan Norcross!

Spending most of the weekends grinding it out at Victory Paintball Park at Camp Pendleton, 27-year-old Dan Norcross comes to the Ironmen with a successful two-season semi-pro career, during which he won the 2018 NXL Atlantic City event and crowned 2018 World Cup champion. Through his talent, dedication and drive, the Ironmen feel this is a position that's been well earned. The team believes he will have a direct positive effect in the team’s journey throughout the 2019 season and can't wait to get his rookie pro year started.

Dan Norcross, making his debut as a professional player with the Ironmen, had this to say:

"I remember being in the grandstands in 2007 & 2008 when the Ironmen won back-to-back World Cups. Guys like Billy Wing, Nicky Cuba, Oliver Lang, Mikko, Shane Pestana and Pete Utchig seemed larger than life and in that moment, they were. When they won, you couldn't find a kid in the stands that didn't want to wear the Shield after watching that. That era of Ironmen had a standard to live up to just like the standard they set for us and I'm honored to have the opportunity to uphold it. Fast-forward 11 years, there's a wealth of local talent and paintball IQ on the 'Men today and I can't help but be excited to learn from everyone and contribute.

I've had a DYE gun in my hands for over a decade by choice. The company's history is so deeply rooted in the game that making great products comes naturally. When a brand has been a first-hand witness to some of the greatest moments and players to grace the sport, they've seen it all and built great top level products to match. The gear flat out performs and I'm thrilled to have DYE's backing."

Learn more on the DYE Blog: http://blog.dyepaintball.com/la-ironmen-adds-dan-norcross-for-2019

#DYEpaintball #paintball
Admin
Admin
Apollon de la raclette

https://spiritofpaint.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas