Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Mercato: Benjamin "BJ" Heninburg: AC Diesel -> AC dallas (USA)

Mercato: Benjamin "BJ" Heninburg: AC Diesel -> AC dallas (USA) Empty Mercato: Benjamin "BJ" Heninburg: AC Diesel -> AC dallas (USA)

Message par Admin Ven 8 Fév - 10:00

Mercato: Benjamin "BJ" Heninburg: AC Diesel -> AC dallas (USA) Benjam10

We would like to introduce one of our new players for 2019; Benjamin Heningburg is joining ac: Dallas! Please help us welcome him to the Pro level!!!

BJ has been working hard over the past few seasons, and we are excited to watch his growth in 2019 playing against the best in the world.
- Greg Pauley

BJ has been working extremely hard, and has grown tremendously in his last few seasons on ac: Diesel. He is constantly asking questions, working on his game, and is consistently one of the last players on the field, putting in extra work after practice week in and week out.

BJ earned his spot, and his aggressive mentality is going to be a huge part of the team’s success in 2019. I’m excited for BJ to join us and show what he can do against the best in the world.
- TeeJay Danner

BJ has been a top killer on ac: Diesel for the last few years. His hard work and passion to learn is above the rest. I’ve enjoyed playing alongside him, and I look forward to watching him do his thing on the Pro field.

#RideWitheDale
- Mark Johnson

Empire Paintball
Exalt Paintball
Raza Paintball
Powerhouse Competition Air
Pro Edge Paintball Store
Brigade Program
Paintball Fit
CJ's Paintball Park
Kick'n Paintball Park
Fun On The Run Paintball Park