Spirit of Paint
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Spew VIII (USA /CA)

Spew VIII (USA /CA) Empty Spew VIII (USA /CA)

Message par Admin Lun 8 Jan - 13:00

Spew VIII (USA /CA) Spew1810

I'm excited to announce this year’s theme for SPEW VIII.
This year we will pay tribute to our Armed Forces veterans and acknowledge their sacrifices. We will honor all vets with their own memento to show our appreciation.
In addition, special guest Greg Hastings will be present and has chosen SPEW as one of his Tour of Duty stops.
Many more details to follow regarding the additional prizes!

Details:
Poso Creek Paintball in Bakersfield, Ca is the site again for this yearly gathering. It's the weekend before Easter Sunday so no excuse for you Spring-Breakers.
For those uninitiated to the splendors of this wonderful park there is :

55 acres of woods
Regulation Airball arena
2 towns
7 scenario fields
Grass camping for about 30 tents
Level parking for 50+ RV's
Running water

The prepaid price will include field fee for two days, air both days, 1 limited edition SPEW 8 shirt, camping, and firewood for both days and now each attendee gets one raffle ticket to be held on Saturday Night for the General Raffle.
Walz is building another wonderful creation which will headline this raffle as well as the stacks of other prizes and more guns too!
Only one ticket will be given to each paid attendee for the General raffle.

We have procured a wonderful amount of sponsorships this year and the prizes are great.
If you have any connections that want their logo on the shirts have them get in touch with me to make printing deadline!
The raffle will be quality!

Shirts (1st come / 1 served basis) will be included in the prepay reduced price. The cutoff for paying/ordering your specific sized shirt will be Valentines Day February 14th. Don't wait. Every year we sell out.
I have to enforce the deadline to ensure we making final production in time for the event.
They are designed by artist Chris Corcino of Contract Killer and are becoming highly sought after.
I'll post the final design once it's finished.

$65 prepay package price=includes the field fee for 2 days mentioned above and 1 shirt and 1 General raffle ticket!
or
$50 field fee Only= day of event for both days (no shirt)

$20 shirt fee Only= day of event (leftover sizes if you didn't prepay. I'll be tallying a list of interested parties based on check-in order.)

New Option= If you want to purchase any extra shirts as a paid attendee the cost is $15 per shirt. Include the extra shirt size you'll want in the Paypal total and comments.

Additional Option=For those that cannot attend. Shirts can be ordered for $22 which includes shipping. Extra shirts can be ordered for $17mailed to same address.
Final shirt ordering deadline will be Valentine's Day!.

Note: Shirt sizes larger than 2XL add $5 each

Here is the Paypal address for your payments.

Paypal address = surfbarrelrider@yahoo.com
Be sure to put your real name and I'll need your shirt size too.
Send it as a family/friend payment please. Fees killed me sorry.

We will have another 1v1 Top Gun tournament on the Airball arena since it was a big hit.

We will do our usual Potluck BBQ Saturday night. Follow this thread for your contribution item please.

Potluck Breakfast Sunday morning. Post here what you'll bring.

Also, setup your own Peddlers table and sell off your unused items. There's bargains to be made! The field owner is encouraging this as he stated to me he's looking to buy a ton of useable goods.

Troy Edward of Dragon Sports will supply paint if you need some. Message him for prices or he'll post them.

Pumps Only all weekend!!
Saturday is Open Class, any pump.
We will do some stock class only games on Sunday for the purists.
Stick feeds, must reload with tubes, any air source.

The owner graciously allows us to have alcohol after we are done playing.
Please remember to drink responsibly.

The sooner you Register, the sooner you secure your preferred shirt.

See everyone there! Everyone is welcome! No invitation necessary!
Rain or Shine its On!

Gilly
Admin
Admin
Apollon de la raclette

https://spiritofpaint.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas